Product Description & Reviews
Casa del Jade Jewelry and Museum in Antigua Guatemala proudly present this piece. Our Jadeite Jade is 100% certified by either the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or by the Guatemalan Mining Department. It comes from Green Mines, meaning we only use Jade that has naturally come up to the surface and don't do any underground mining that might change our beautiful mountainous landscape. They are the same mines used by our ancient Mayan civilization. Jadeite Jade is characterized for its hardness and higher quality gem compared to the other type of Jade known as Nephrite, which is usually commercialized in China and some Asian markets, Canada and New Zealand; for this reason, Jadeite Jade is of higher preference for precious stone collectors. Our pouches are handmade with love by indigenous Mayan descendant communities of Guatemala; they are made out of traditional blouses known as "g?ipil" [?we-peel], making each of them unique. They are designed for you to keep your most valuable treasures.
Features & Highlights
- CdJ 925 Sterling Silver Cuff Links featuring 10mm Black and Moon Jadeite Jade Spheres
- Jade is the mystical gem of eternal life and love, the stone of heaven. Venerated by our ancestors more than gold, a true treasure from Guatemala
- Makes a perfect gift. Indulge yourself or a loved one with this amazing piece of jewelry
- Jadeite Jade is characterized for its hardness and higher quality gem compared to Nephrite Jade
- Handmade pouch made out of traditional "guipil", making each of them unique and different
|Manufacturer:||Casa del Jade|
|Brand:||Casa del Jade|
|Publisher:||Casa del Jade|
|Studio:||Casa del Jade|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.