Product Description & Reviews
Memo shoes were evaluated by doctor of medicine Anna Łukaszewska - pediatrist, medical rehabilitation specialist - Head of Pediatric Rehabilitation Clinic in The Children's Memorial Health Institute. Published opinion confirms that Memo diagnostic footwear has positive influence on the child's foot growth and posture development, corrects foot complaints and simplifies rehabilitation process of children with functional defects. Diagnostic Memo System is well known among pediatrists and orthopaedists. It is particularly recommended for the defects prevention and correction of existing abnormalities/deformities. Positive effect of using Memo System was confirmed by study in 2010.
Features & Highlights
- flat inside, arch supports & orthotic insoles friendly ankle brace like sandals
- patented diagnostic system that monitors feet condition and reveals pediatric flatfoot and other abnormalities at the early stages
- thermoplastic asymmetric stiff heel counter for proper feet protection and stabilization
- ability to adjust the strap length to the different feet width
- endorsed by researchers affiliated with Children's Memorial Health Institute, opinion no 78/DBC/2008
|Color:||Navy Blue - Beige|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.36 x 3.66 x 3.66 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.