Spyder best-selling boy's propulsion pant incorporates the performance attributes of highly-rated waterproof and breathable material in a progressive freeride design and array of colors. "Small to Tall" cuffs extends an additional 1 inch when stitch is released, so the plant grows with the boy.
Features & Highlights
- Winter/fall 2017. Please refer to the product description for a list of Authorized sellers. Reflective details
- Removable adjustable suspenders. Adjustable waist construction and belt loops
- Watertight aqua guard thigh pocket zipper. Zippered hand pockets. Critically seam taped
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem. Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Made with 3M Thinsulate insulation 60G. With polyester stretch Plain weave with 10K/10K hydro web 2.0 laminate and Spylon+ DWR
|Manufacturer:||GBG Spyder USA LLC|
|Publisher:||GBG Spyder USA LLC|
|Studio:||GBG Spyder USA LLC|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Spyder, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.