Product Description & Reviews
The contrast stripe panel, which adorns the front and back of the Hesselberg, is perhaps the most distinguishing mark of this ¾ length down parka. This design element though subtle, is a signature feature of a Triple F.A.T. Goose down jacket style from the 1980's era. Combined with performance details, the Hesselberg is a throwback style updated for the modern arctic explorer. THE FABRIC A 10,000 mm water-resistant coating repels water while allowing the fabric to remain light-weight and breathable. GOOSE FILL Goose down is one of the best and lightest insulators known to man. Air pockets formed by down ﬁll retain heat, while allowing water vapor to be released outside the jacket. COYOTE FUR A layer of a luxurious coyote fur lines our jacket hoods providing protection to your face from wind chills. Coyote fur doesn't freeze or absorb water. SIDE VENTS Located under the sleeves are side vents with mesh inserts, allowing you to add a level of control over your core temperature. STORM CUFFS Hidden thumbholes are revealed when the cuﬀs are extended, providing added warmth to your hands in frigid climates. SOFT FLEECE TRIM A layer of soft ﬂeece highlights various parts of the jacket ranging from pocket liners to the neck trim detail. *Fur color shades and fur lengths may vary on coats
Features & Highlights
- PREMIUM WHITE GOOSE DOWN - Triple F.A.T. Goose down parkas are insulated with premium white goose down - one of the best and lightest insulators known to man, providing exceptional warmth and comfort.
- DETACHABLE REAL COYOTE FUR - A layer of luxurious, Canadian coyote fur lines the hood, providing protection to your face from wind chills. A hidden adjustable wire insert along the fur trim allows you to adjust and maintain the shape of the hood according to your preferences. The fur is detachable from the hood and the hood is detachable from the jacket.
- PREMIUM WATER RESISTANT OUTER LAYER - A 10,000 mm premium water-resistant outer layer fabrication repels water while allowing the fabric to remain breathable.
- AUTHENTIC OUTERWEAR PRODUCED SINCE 1987: Triple F.A.T. Goose is a heritage brand that has been producing quality outerwear since 1987. Through the years, consumers have trusted our products to provide them supreme warmth during the harshest of winters.
- FEATURED IN: Triple FAT Goose has been featured in major publications including: Men's Fitness, New York Times, Time Out Magazine, Complex, NY Daily News, HypeBeast, Thrillist, SHEfinds, Outside, Men's Health, InStyle, etc.
|Brand:||Triple F.A.T. Goose|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.